Corsairs of Khorvaire
Far, 6th of Olarune, 999
- We arrived in Stormreach, battered a bit by a pair of wild Storm elementals we encountered along the way. Thankfully we used the airship, I’d not want to cross the Sahuagin again.
- How in the name of all that is holy and unholy alike, does that damned goblin keep finding us?! Skakan was waiting for us at the dock. It seems he is being hounded by a psychotic sorceress. Sharn, Darguun, Stormhome, she’s found him everywhere he’s gone and made attempts on his life and business associates. Using the last of his liquid funds, he purchased a teleportation to Stormreach. He’s offered a key to a map if we’ll take him with us, even agreeing to any rules we wish to impose on his stay.
- I’m not thrilled with his presence, but he is confined to quarters for the duration, unless escorted by Sentinel, Grimm, or the Captain.
- His map appears to be genuine, a Giant City about 2 days out from Stormreach, written in ancient Giant, and magical, it appears to render the user immune to the strange travel qualities of Xendrik that could turn a two day journey into a year long trek, even by air. An incredibly impressive device, though limited solely to the one location.
- Within an hour we were underway. Less than four later, we flew through a flight of arrowhawks, large, predatory, territorial, four-winged, scythe-clawed, spawn of the elemental plane of Air. The four of us, the crew, and the iron defenders made short work of them, though it seemed a bit of a shame since they were probably simply defending their territory.
Previous Return to Calendar Next